5 Star Rating 100% Satisfied Customers
Family Run Business With Over 20 Years Experience.
24/7 Call Outs Available 24 Hours A Day.
Company owner, Ian Thorne, spent 22 years serving in the Royal Navy before stepping into the HVAC arena in 2001. Since then a lot of knowledge and experience has been gained working for
various companies prior to forming Southern Counties Air Conditioning over
12 years ago.
We pride ourselves on the high standards we maintain whether through
installation, service or routine maintenance, every job is as important as the
last or the next. Our engineers are F-Gas J11 Cat-1 qualified and are registered with the
Environment Agency to carry hazardous waste and refrigerants to and from
Some of our clients include Schools, Hospitals, Restaurants, Dentists and
Care Homes. We are happy to provide our services to all types of customers, including industrial, commercial and domestic.
- Commercial Refrigeration We install and maintain efficient and reliable refrigeration systems to keep produce fresh for your customers throughout the day.
- Domestic Air Conditioning We install and maintain leading domestic air conditioning to keep your home feeling comfortable all year round.
- Commercial Air Conditioning We install leading air conditioning brands into commercial environments including shops, leisure centres and educational institutions.
- Air Conditioning Installation Our highly trained installation engineers can install the most complex air conditioning systems. Whether you require domestic or commercial AC, we can help.
- Maintenance & Repairs Our AC engineers are fully trained air conditioning repairs experts. Whatever the issue is, our team can get your AC back up and running.
- Heating As well as installing air conditioning, we can install specialised warm air heating systems including heat pumps and HVAC systems.
“Excellent first rate service. Gave us a price and install date, arrived and worked hard for two days on install. Put in a good quality product, friendly and helpful going through the instructions etc. He told us what cellar cooler we required he never said you need the expensive system he gave us good honest price and a fantastic service. When we need anything done in the future we will be calling Ian again.”